- 218-page full-color Pathoma™ text.
- Integration of key concepts from associated disciplines.
- Over 300 often-tested, full-color images.
- 35+ hours of online videos covering the entire text.
- Completely written and taught by Dr. Sattar.
Sign Up for a Free trial account today!
- Full access to 35 hours of online videos by Dr. Sattar.
- Videos highlight key concepts and highly-tested material.
- Covers all 19 chapters of Fundamentals of Pathology.
- 3, 12 and 21-month subscriptions available.
Create a Free trial account today!
Pathoma is a tremendous resource in studying for USMLE Step 1 and preparing for third year clerkships. Dr. Sattar’s lectures cover all of the high yield pathology points. He explains everything from a basic mechanistic approach which is critical because that is how the questions are tested, but more importantly it develops true understanding which is never forgotten.Benjamin, Wayne State University, USMLE Step 1 Score: 272, Step 2 Score: 286
I am truly convinced that this is the strongest review product for pathology out there. I have to say I am absolutely convinced that this is how medicine and board reviews should be taught.Joe, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
I ended up with a 272 on Step 1 largely due to your amazing lecture series and textbook. All I have to say is thank you for doing what you do. I will always appreciate the effort you put into making material interesting and simple enough to fully grasp.Tim, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Class of 2016
Your book/videos made my final week of studying efficient and high yield. I can honestly say (after having taken the test), this was by far the best resource I used. Everyone at my school is loving this! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!Dallas, University of Utah