Extension due to Covid 19
UPDATE: To take advantage of the complimentary 3-month COVID-19 extension:
- Login to your account and visit the My Account page.
- If you are not able to login and access that page, it means your account has expired. You will have to purchase an extension to re-active your subscription, after which you can take advantage of the free 3 months.
- Make note of your current expiration date.
- Click the link for “COVID-19 Free 3-Month Extension” (under Membership Type).
- On the following page, under Select Membership Type, click Next. If you see two of those on the page, you can click either Next button.
- After that, you will be redirected to a page which says “Thank you for signing up for a Pathoma Free account.” You can ignore that message; it does not mean your account was changed to Free or that you have a new Free account.
- Click the My Account link on the top of the page.
- Check the expiration date to make sure the extra 3 months was added.
- If it doesn’t update, you might need to refresh the page.